Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Crocheting for the Cold!

It's been a while since I've written but this past month was full of so much to do.  This past month I spent Eid (the Muslim holiday) with my family up in New Jersey and we all had a blast spending 10 days there.  I also started to crochet some scarves and cowls for the winter.  I love drinking a cup of tea as the girls play around while I crochet.  Something so relaxing and cozy about doing that.  I've crocheted a scarf and cowl for my sister and I've also added some items to the Shop.  I also crocheted some coasters for my mom. Then this past weekend hubby, the girls, and I spent some great time in Ocean City, MD.  The weather was spectacular and it was for my birthday. Yes the big 28 which is two years away form the big 30.  All I can say is that I'm blessed and pray that God continues to bless me.  Anyway, here's some crochet pix :)





Would love to hear from you! xo, May

No comments:

Post a Comment