Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Sewing Time!

Hello Loves!
This past week I've been itching to sew and just hear my machine running...the things that make me happy ... Well anyway, I decided to sew some pillowcases for my daughters and add some crochet edging to give them a vintage inspired look and a feminine feel.  So I got my fabric ready and my crochet hooks out and started working...I've made 8 cases since Thursday! Not bad for a Monday post huh?  The older (2year old) daughter approves and I got a lot of kisses for this one.  I've made a few to put in my etsy shop so be sure to check them out and I'll be sure to add some more.  These really make me happy and add instant color to the bed.  They are so soft and just fabulous to sleep on.  The crochet detailing makes each case unique and one of kind.  Here's some photos for you to enjoy.





 
So what do you think?
xoxo, Mayuya

No comments:

Post a Comment