Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm Back!

So I haven't posted anything in the last 8 months just because I've been super busy! I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on September 15th, 2011 and she was the new addition to my other baby girl that was about to turn 17 months at the time.  Yes, i know i currently have two under two and just as i was getting the hang of things the terrible twos are on the verge of completely arriving.  My 1st monsterette will be turning 2 on the 24th (God Willing).  But a lot has been going on in the house and in life in general.  I painted the family room/fireplace room, i painted two rooms upstairs (the guest room and my monsterette's room), i purchased some great stuff on craigslist that i plan on painting and refinishing, and I've been cooking new recipes.  So I'm really excited to be back and can't wait to share pictures of all that's been going on.  On that note I'll leave you with a picture of my beautiful second baby girl  the day she was born! Night Night


No comments:

Post a Comment