Sunday, April 15, 2012

Desk Makeover

Ok so yesterday I found a vintage desk on craigslist for really cheap.  Yay! I'll tell you how much when I actually give it a makeover...you'll have to wait :)
Anyway, the drawers are beautifully made and dovetailed, it's in pretty good shape, and is curvy in all the right places.  I love me some solid wood furniture to makeover! I plan to paint the bottom with Annie Sloan furniture paint and stain the top. I also plan on giving it a distressed look and finishing it off with a good waxing.  Did I mention that it has brass pulls?  Can't wait to get started.....probably sometime next week as I have to order the paint and then wait for my little girlies to go to bed early one night.....sigh*
Here's what this bad boy looks like for now....<3  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment