Thursday, January 10, 2013

Heart Wreath

There's something about having a wreath on your front door that always made me feel like it makes a house feel like a home.  Months back I was on a hunt for a heart shaped wreath when I finally found the perfect size hearts at Michaels.  I snatched them up and was so excited to get home.  I already had the silk flowers from ACMoore from the year before and with some ribbon I went ahead and started to attach my flowers to the hearts.  I then attached the hearts to one another and I love how they look when I drive up to the house.  Dont' mind the shiny paint on the door.  That's on my "to tackle" list but slowly and surely right? Here's what it looks like! I heart it! Literally!



How do you like it?
xoxo,
May

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I heart it too! :)

    Those flowers look so real too!

    I agree that a wreath makes the entrance so much more homey.

    ~Lisha

    ReplyDelete