Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crochet Slippers

I've been looking for a crochet pattern for some cute slippers to make for my little monsterette.  I came across a lot of patterns and finally decided on one that I thought to be the easiest.  I found it at
and after downloading the FREE pdf file I decided to crochet the children's slippers in a Medium which equates to about a size 9.  I found this pattern to be super easy.  I didn't crochet 4 soles like the pattern and instead decided that two would be enough since little Monsterette will be wearing them at home.  I also added the little white single crochet on top for a bit of a girly touch. I crocheted them at night and when she woke up I told her to go see what's on the table and she was jumping up and down and dancing and sliding on our wood floors.  Ahhh the things that make me happy :)

They are a little loose though so I'm thinking to crochet more single crochets to create a little of a cuff or a mini boot.  Here they are for now!



The little slippers are of course for little little monsterette but they are not finished yet! I'm also working on a full size blanket in this orange and it's only about a foot and half wide.  It's going to take me a while to finish such a large project but hey next winter is a year away right? :)



That's all for now! How do you like? would love to hear what you have to say :)
xoxo,
May

No comments:

Post a Comment