Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Foyer Progress!

So this past week I've been working on painting the foyer.  I like how it's turning out so far.  It's really come a long way yet still has a long way to go.  I need to change the "not so pretty" light fixture (ugly is a strong word).  I also need to add some art to the walls and maybe a small scale piece of furniture. 
The Wainscoting took a long time because not only was there a lot of brush work involved but the previous yellowy color for some reason was in gloss.  I love the pale blue with the pure white, makes it feel light and airy when you walk in.
Here's how it looks!  Let me know what you think!


Front Door/Foyer Progress
Front Door/Foyer Before
   


View From front door before
View From front door After

This Pottery Barn rug is really sturdy and is a perfect piece for such a high traffic area!



Night Night,
May

No comments:

Post a Comment