Sunday, March 17, 2013

Painted Queen Anne Table

This table is now truly fit for a princess! I love the outcome!
I got this table off of craigslist over a year ago and it has been sitting in my garage collecting dust.  I finally dug it out yesterday (actually hubby did the digging out) and I finally gave it a new life.

Here's this old school looking table before it's fabulous makeover.





Don't sneak in the background :) I was working on multiple projects this weekend!

Inside one of the drawers I found the company's stamp! It's a well known furniture manufacturer from back in the forties according to my humble research.. Researching "Boring" doesn't really yield positive results.



Well here's this beauty after some painted chipped nails and splattered clothes! I'm in love!


Look how curvy and feminine this piece is...


I painted the original hardware in this perfect gold paint...


The girls approve and couldn't stop touching it and playing with the drawers... I think this soft lavender is perfect for a feminine decor or a girl's room....
How do you like it?!

xoxo,
May

I'm Linking to the following parties:
mop it up mondays featureDIY Show OffLiz Marie BlogFurniture Feature Fridays


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I have a similar one I also have to start and get going on. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Can't wait to see what you do with yours :)

      Delete